LEGACY DREAM

I am healing myself of past pains, to create the ability to be here and now. I will collect my soul from past trauma and incorporate back into one whole being. I will continue to love, live, explore, create, and play this year. I will continue to consciously evolve. I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY AND I HAVE FREED MY MIND TO BECOME THE SNAIL HUNTER AGAIN, AND IT IS NOT YET 6/23/15

LOVE AND GRATITUDE

"MY MANY TEACHERS OF LIFE" LOVE AND GRATITUDE TOWARDS EACH OF YOU = Sonja, Nestor, Paul Chek, Vidya, Megan, Karen, JP Sears, Weston A. Price, Osho, SN Goenka, Rumi, Rudolf Steiner, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, Buddha, Fong Ha and the Universal Chi/Wuji. THE NEWLY RECOGNIZED TEACHER =

ALL. I interact with so many on a daily basis and each interaction presents the moment for self-observation. The gift of observing my projections, judgments, fear, shame, guilt, anger, triggers, and the gift to truly see what it is about myself that I hide in "others". I am eternally grateful to be soul experiencing humanness
.

I am eternally grateful to the Universe, Mother Earth, and Source. I am eternally grateful for every single moment and every single experience in each moment. I continue to step on my path. Unconditional LOVe to all sentient beings seen and unseen heard and unheard.

NOURISHMENT

All nourishment = Organic/Bio-dynamic/Pasture Raised. Continual Rotation Diet based on dynamic metabolic typing and listening to my soul. Supplements = Standard Process (muscle tested every 3-4 weeks by Kanako Kobayashi NC (contact@feedingwellness.com) for a continually deeper protocol to help me balance physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Highvitamen butter oil/fermented cod liver oil www.greenpastures.com Gut health pre/pro-biotics www.interplexus.com Systemic enzymes http://www.worldnutrition.info/vitalzym (which metabolize scar tissue) and I usually do deep cleanse once a year www.allnaturalcleanse.com = 60 day parasite/detox

Saturday, January 8, 2011

सेल्फ ओब्सेर्वतिओन self observation
as i go deeper into self (if there is such a thing) i notice my interpretation of others words and my words has changed greatly.  as i truly  sacredly listen to others (still work in progress, this old habit of mine is like Bruce Willis, it DIES HARD!), rather than waiting for my moment to put my two cents in, or being triggered by what someone else says and then not hearing the rest of what they are saying because i am so busy trying to hold the thought of what triggered me and how i cant wait to "tear them a new one".  The change in what I "hear" is that we each are actually talking about what is going on within us, when we say others are needy, hmmmmm does it mean we are needy?  when we say others are lazy, does it mean we are lazy?  when we give others coaching or advice are we listening to our words and hearing the lessons that we need for ourselves not just for the other?  as we step down this path, it can become very easy for the ego to fool you into thinking your something that you are not.  it can trick you into thinking the advice/coaching you give is for other and there are no platinum nuggets there for your ears to hear.  it is so easy to think, well i am the coach, healer, evolved one, conscious one, higher one etc... and start thinking the words you share are for others not for you as well.  so fascinating, isn't it?  i am so thankful to be a spirit learning how to be a human being, so freaking cool!  Our egos are very good at "working" us, they are the best sells people you have ever met, and they will sell you anything as long as it can stay in control of your mind...  be careful of becoming the spiritual warrior that is being run by the ego and thinks he/she is becoming conscious.  and yes...  i am listening to my own words..  i continue the journey..................

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your recognition of yourself, it warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother. You are Divine. You are pure love. You are sacred. I have pure joy and unconditional love for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to question self; However, it's also good to trust intuition. This comes from listening. The more we listen, the more we develop intuition. It is wise to withhold judgement. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous...

    i trust. learning to trust. learning to listen to intuition. learning to then speak truth through intuition, rather than the filters of my past.. thank you for your comments.. gratitude

    ReplyDelete