LEGACY DREAM

I am healing myself of past pains, to create the ability to be here and now. I will collect my soul from past trauma and incorporate back into one whole being. I will continue to love, live, explore, create, and play this year. I will continue to consciously evolve. I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY AND I HAVE FREED MY MIND TO BECOME THE SNAIL HUNTER AGAIN, AND IT IS NOT YET 6/23/15

LOVE AND GRATITUDE

"MY MANY TEACHERS OF LIFE" LOVE AND GRATITUDE TOWARDS EACH OF YOU = Sonja, Nestor, Paul Chek, Vidya, Megan, Karen, JP Sears, Weston A. Price, Osho, SN Goenka, Rumi, Rudolf Steiner, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, Buddha, Fong Ha and the Universal Chi/Wuji. THE NEWLY RECOGNIZED TEACHER =

ALL. I interact with so many on a daily basis and each interaction presents the moment for self-observation. The gift of observing my projections, judgments, fear, shame, guilt, anger, triggers, and the gift to truly see what it is about myself that I hide in "others". I am eternally grateful to be soul experiencing humanness
.

I am eternally grateful to the Universe, Mother Earth, and Source. I am eternally grateful for every single moment and every single experience in each moment. I continue to step on my path. Unconditional LOVe to all sentient beings seen and unseen heard and unheard.

NOURISHMENT

All nourishment = Organic/Bio-dynamic/Pasture Raised. Continual Rotation Diet based on dynamic metabolic typing and listening to my soul. Supplements = Standard Process (muscle tested every 3-4 weeks by Kanako Kobayashi NC (contact@feedingwellness.com) for a continually deeper protocol to help me balance physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Highvitamen butter oil/fermented cod liver oil www.greenpastures.com Gut health pre/pro-biotics www.interplexus.com Systemic enzymes http://www.worldnutrition.info/vitalzym (which metabolize scar tissue) and I usually do deep cleanse once a year www.allnaturalcleanse.com = 60 day parasite/detox

Monday, January 4, 2010

TIna (17)

hey all. i have been getting great feedback on my blog, and truly appreciate the love you all are showing me. This blog has been a huge addition to my life and is really helping me stay on track (even more so than before) this would be a fantastic idea for clients or anyone setting goals and trying to acheive, it is truly helping me so thank all of you for that, much love and chi.

today was a long day up at 5am and going straight till 5pm, for those of you that know me, you know that is not my usual and you know those days kill me ;) so i try very hard to keep them to minimum. nonetheless it was a fantastic day even tho it was long, today was all Dr.quiet during my down times (driving, and a small break between clients i stretched for about 40minutes) feel fantastic today. my brain has been exploding with knowledge not from books but from intuition, as i learn to quiet my mind more everyday, i see that i open myself to more intuitive learnings.. very interesting. my pops gave me a great reminder about my path today (based on my post about yesterday) when i was a kid we used to read this old chinese tale called "the monkey king" looking back on it now, the story was about the path to enlightenment, and all the demons and devils that will fight you on the way, these demons/evil spirits fought the monkey king all the way till his final enlightenment, these evil spirts would possess even his friends. this is how i know i am on the right path, abrasion and resistance to change, breaking molds, living differently, changing ideas, changing yourself, changing others, digging deep inside to root out old pains/agreements/issues, this is a journey that will test every fiber of your being. thank you pops for that reminder, and moms thank you for buddha's words last night, without my parents this path would be impossible for me, they are the fascia of my soul. much love and chi to them, seriously for those who do not know, my parents are F#$5ing fantastic! (working on their own deep rooted pains as well ; )

i was told to express a bit more, so their ya go.

to bed last night 1030pm
up this morning 500am

1 gallon of reverse osmosis moon water today full of yin!
food
9am salmon/olive oil
11am same as above
3pm same as above
strange i am really not that hungry the last few days, body going thru transistion?
i will try to have a small dinner round 6pm STEAK DAY BABY!
6pm ground beef satay with coconut oil/ green peppers/ tomato

DR QUIET
1 hour healing emei chi-gong mantra
40 minutes stretching
15minutes working on chakra's 3,6,7
20 minute chi cultivation b4 bed (8)

jator 14/ shadow 3

1 comment:

  1. Jator,

    I found a house-mate today and our home sits against the mountainside. She is compassionate and her journey in life is to heal - others and herself. She studies massage and eastern medicine. I mean, she is GOOD. Her clients range from Kevin Costner to Heidi Klum (spelling?). I don't know what to make of it.

    But, she opened up her arms and home to me. She is going to help me in my own journey to break patterns - with my goal to make 10 a year completely dedicated to mind and body.

    Thank you for your inspiring words; your inspiring self.

    Love
    courtenay

    ReplyDelete