LEGACY DREAM

I am healing myself of past pains, to create the ability to be here and now. I will collect my soul from past trauma and incorporate back into one whole being. I will continue to love, live, explore, create, and play this year. I will continue to consciously evolve. I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY AND I HAVE FREED MY MIND TO BECOME THE SNAIL HUNTER AGAIN, AND IT IS NOT YET 6/23/15

LOVE AND GRATITUDE

"MY MANY TEACHERS OF LIFE" LOVE AND GRATITUDE TOWARDS EACH OF YOU = Sonja, Nestor, Paul Chek, Vidya, Megan, Karen, JP Sears, Weston A. Price, Osho, SN Goenka, Rumi, Rudolf Steiner, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, Buddha, Fong Ha and the Universal Chi/Wuji. THE NEWLY RECOGNIZED TEACHER =

ALL. I interact with so many on a daily basis and each interaction presents the moment for self-observation. The gift of observing my projections, judgments, fear, shame, guilt, anger, triggers, and the gift to truly see what it is about myself that I hide in "others". I am eternally grateful to be soul experiencing humanness
.

I am eternally grateful to the Universe, Mother Earth, and Source. I am eternally grateful for every single moment and every single experience in each moment. I continue to step on my path. Unconditional LOVe to all sentient beings seen and unseen heard and unheard.

NOURISHMENT

All nourishment = Organic/Bio-dynamic/Pasture Raised. Continual Rotation Diet based on dynamic metabolic typing and listening to my soul. Supplements = Standard Process (muscle tested every 3-4 weeks by Kanako Kobayashi NC (contact@feedingwellness.com) for a continually deeper protocol to help me balance physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Highvitamen butter oil/fermented cod liver oil www.greenpastures.com Gut health pre/pro-biotics www.interplexus.com Systemic enzymes http://www.worldnutrition.info/vitalzym (which metabolize scar tissue) and I usually do deep cleanse once a year www.allnaturalcleanse.com = 60 day parasite/detox

Sunday, January 3, 2010

16

should i be totally honest today? yes. lets jus say i am glad today is over. this path is hard my friends, it is a constant battle with everyone around you. people will feel judged by you, people will feel that your to serious, or going to deep, people will not want you to change.. people will not want you to be you.. this path is hard. i feel as tho many people in my life are having conflicts with me and who i am becoming. in the end the truth THAT i know, is that the more i learn the less i actually know, but i have to stick with what has worked for me to this point, until i know more and can look back and make new choices. "do what you know, and when you know better do better" Maya Angelo. i am doing my best to be more yin in my teachings, have a gallon of water siting out in the moonlight for YIN water tomorrow. the deeper i go the harder this path gets, not because its hard on me, but i think my agreements with others must change as i change. i am trying to get to the root of my issues, i am trying to improve, i am trying to be more yin, in the end, i will never make everyone happy until i am truly happy within.. i have strong opinions based on my life and my clients, but they are in no way set in stone and they will continue to evolve just as i do.. i need to look at my delivery of information and find ways not to spark others egos with my tone, a back door route will work much better. spend my life making others happy? or spend my life finding my own happiness? i also spread the ashes of my dog "shakka" at my mothers house today, we poured him in water and fed the plants with his essence, he will live on and grow with the plant spirits, i miss him everyday, he was truly my best friend, and always showed me unconditional love.

i did some soul connection today and i did not need that much food at all, a light day giving my digestive system a small break from the constant food.

lunch 1pm pork chop/handful of almonds(soaked and sprouted)
5pm salmon

chi cultivation 930 (7)

jator 13/ shadow 16

No comments:

Post a Comment