LEGACY DREAM

I am healing myself of past pains, to create the ability to be here and now. I will collect my soul from past trauma and incorporate back into one whole being. I will continue to love, live, explore, create, and play this year. I will continue to consciously evolve. I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY AND I HAVE FREED MY MIND TO BECOME THE SNAIL HUNTER AGAIN, AND IT IS NOT YET 6/23/15

LOVE AND GRATITUDE

"MY MANY TEACHERS OF LIFE" LOVE AND GRATITUDE TOWARDS EACH OF YOU = Sonja, Nestor, Paul Chek, Vidya, Megan, Karen, JP Sears, Weston A. Price, Osho, SN Goenka, Rumi, Rudolf Steiner, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, Buddha, Fong Ha and the Universal Chi/Wuji. THE NEWLY RECOGNIZED TEACHER =

ALL. I interact with so many on a daily basis and each interaction presents the moment for self-observation. The gift of observing my projections, judgments, fear, shame, guilt, anger, triggers, and the gift to truly see what it is about myself that I hide in "others". I am eternally grateful to be soul experiencing humanness
.

I am eternally grateful to the Universe, Mother Earth, and Source. I am eternally grateful for every single moment and every single experience in each moment. I continue to step on my path. Unconditional LOVe to all sentient beings seen and unseen heard and unheard.

NOURISHMENT

All nourishment = Organic/Bio-dynamic/Pasture Raised. Continual Rotation Diet based on dynamic metabolic typing and listening to my soul. Supplements = Standard Process (muscle tested every 3-4 weeks by Kanako Kobayashi NC (contact@feedingwellness.com) for a continually deeper protocol to help me balance physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Highvitamen butter oil/fermented cod liver oil www.greenpastures.com Gut health pre/pro-biotics www.interplexus.com Systemic enzymes http://www.worldnutrition.info/vitalzym (which metabolize scar tissue) and I usually do deep cleanse once a year www.allnaturalcleanse.com = 60 day parasite/detox

Friday, February 17, 2012

NO MATTER WHAT!!!  I would ask myself, "Is it a possibility that somehow this event serves my stories (emotional needs?)  I would guess that until I re-intergrate all the "seperated" parts of my ego "un-healed in my perception" that I will continue to manifest what I think I DO NOT WANT, but what unconscious to my present consciousness DOES WANT..   is that a possibility?  in this moment i think so..

"we do not know our own best interests"  Our egos have many wants desires etc..  but Source Spirit has already written the story and every single event is placed in our lives as experience and growth no matter how much it goes against the WILL and DESIRE of our ego.

I always ask why am I triggered..  lets be clear triggered does not mean mad..  it can mean mad, sad, jealous, envious, angry, shame, fear, guilt, any feeling that does not create levity in you would be a trigger, and be careful of tricking yourself into feeling levity and denying underlying truths of yourself..

Infinite...  is much greater than we think... 

4 comments:

  1. lately it is so clear, when i am within the shadow

    there is light and there is dark

    with light i float, with dark i feel the binds

    and moments when i float

    there is nothing to think about

    ReplyDelete
  2. matter?

    i matter
    we matter
    all matter

    the case of thy soul
    temple
    clean matter

    soul
    can move
    rock
    roll

    fly baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. We look at it, and do not see it; Its name is the Invisible. We listen to it and do not hear it; Its name is the Inaudible. We touch it and do not find it; It's name is the formless. Lao-Tzu

    ReplyDelete